- Teams minister at Eliza-Shirley Homeless Shelter in Center CIty on Saturday evenings. You may join a Saturday team or participate in special outreach (serving on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, etc.). Also go feed the homless on the first Wednesday each month.
Street Witnessing Action Teams (SWAT)
- Teams hit the streets of Philadlephia on Saturday mornings & Thursday evenings to pass out tracts and share the gospel. There is a need for others to join in this outreach effort and prayer warriors to pray in the Chapel as teams go out.
- Teams visit and minister on Sundays to men and women who are incarerated by sharing thr gospel to those who desire freedom from spiritual bondage. Women's prison ministry serves every 2nd and 4th Sundays and the Men's Prison Ministry serves on Sundays. You can volunteer and receive special training by the Philadelphia Prison System and serve on just one Sunday a month.
Nursing Home Ministry
- True Light Fellowship teams minister in four different areas nursing home facilities each Sunday. Volunteers minister to the spiritual and physical needs of the residents. Volunteers needed for one Sunday a month.
Recovery King Ministry
- Teams hold service every Sunday at drug rehabilitation center. Many have accepted Christ and seek guidance and direction int heir crisis as they see the teams faith being put into action. There is a need for more men and women to serve on this ministry one Sunday a month and for special events.
Christian Release Time (CRT)
- Students from nearby A.B. Day Elementary School are released with their parents permission to spend one hour per week on Wednesdays at True Light Fellowship for Bible study. This ministry runs from October through June each year.
shoes2share DROP OFF LOCaTION
- S2S recycles your new and like new shoes for awaiting feet. S2S collects and distributes shoes to those in dire need locally, domesticall and around the world. Tens and thousand of pairs of shoes have already been delivered to clinics, orphanages, hospitals, homeless and battered women shelters as well as feeding and disaster relief programs. Stop by and drop off your new or like new shoes. We are accepting all sizes and gender, sneakers, sturdy sandals, spikes, boot, or shoe; children dress shoes. No roller shoes or ice skates.
Short Term Mission Trips
- Trips to Haiti, Jamaica and Nigeria are available to anyone, regardless of church affiliation. Anyone that is interested must complete an application. And the prerequisites are: the completion of our TLFC Boot Camp training, some previous biblical study at an approved Bible School and valid passport.